SR Ivocap® Injection System
Precise Fit of Denture Base
After much experimentation, we have found SR Ivocap Injection to be the most accurate form of processing available on the market today. Certified in the BPS Brand Prosthetic System which incorporates the use of intraoral traces (Gnathometer) for a precise bite, the Stratos semi-adjustable articulator, Ivoclar denture teeth and SR Ivocap Injection processing since 1998, we have years of extensive experience with this system. Overall, the difference between SR Ivocap Injection and every other processing technique out there is that SR Ivocap Injection provides a continuous injection of acrylic during polymerization which compensates for shrinkage allowing for better adaptation to the cast and results in no change in vertical dimension.
We use SR Ivocap Injection for every case we process here at Wiand Dental Lab because it produces the best result for our doctors and their patients. SR Ivocap Injection provides complete compensation for shrinkage during polymerization through a special injection technique. Controlled heat and pressure polymerization compensates for acrylic shrinkage by continuous injection of the acrylic into the mould during polymerization. After mixing, the material is injected into the flask under pressure. During the entire polymerization process, the pressure is maintained at 6 bar to ensure continuous pressure feeding of additional material.
With SR Ivocap Injection, pressure and heat together enables both a high degree of polymerization and an excellent adhesive bond to resin teeth. Additionally, SR Ivocap Injection leaves behind less residual monomer resulting in a denture base that will not discolor to yellow. It also prevents a change in vertical dimension and spherical deformation. As a result, adjustments of occlusion are virtually eliminated.
The Benefits of
SR Ivocap Injection
- Optimum shrinkage compensation results in a precise fitting denture
- Precise fit of the denture base eliminates time consuming adjustments
- Continuous injection during polymerization eliminates system-induced increases in vertical dimension
- Pressure/heat polymerization creates a superior adhesive bond to resin teeth
- Exceptionally homogeneous denture base results in minimal irritation of the mucous membrane
- The Impact Modifier assures high fracture resistance
- Dense denture base reduces plaque build-up and eliminates discoloring and odor